Pokemon - next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon - next generation

Well.. here it is..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

Number of posts : 36
Location : The back of the elite four of Sinnoh waiting for all who dare challange me
Registration date : 2009-02-16

The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon Empty
PostSubject: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 pm

I quietly walk around the town eevee is sitting on my shoulder watching people walk by us.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

*she walks out of the pokemon center, her bulbsaur at her side* lets head to pewter for the first gym badge!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnextgen.forumotion.com
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

Location : The back of the elite four of Sinnoh waiting for all who dare challange me

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Eevee notice the other pokemon quickly jumps off my shoulder and runs to play with bulbasaur

"Eevee eevee"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:23 pm

*she looks up as bulbasaur runs after eevee* huh! bulbasaur! come back!

*sigh* i seriously need to start training this thing u.u
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:31 pm

I walk over to Amaya "I'm sorry was that your Bulbasaur."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:33 pm

*she runs after bulbasaur, scooping him up and holds him in her arms* yes. he's mine. but. i think he still needs help controlling himself from running away. isnt that right bulbasaur? *she playfully glares down at him*

"bulbasaur!"
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:36 pm

"Eevee was the same way when i started out they grow out of it evetually "I take it your a new trainer."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:42 pm

haha... me? *she smiles weakly, folding one arm behind her head* yah.. i am ><
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well from first impressions, you're a lot like me, so i can garuntee you'll go VERY far in ou career as a trainer."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 pm

haha.. thats good ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
mudkip

mudkip

Number of posts : 6
Location : in a dark hole at the center of the earth where a pokemon is being created

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm

*walks out in the middle of the street looking at all the trainers and their pokemon*wow iv only seen that many pokemn at conventions. man i really need to get out more
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:55 pm

I look at the mudkip and put down a little poffin for it "Here you go little guy, all the way from Sinnoh." I look back up at the girl "Im afriad i haven't introduced myself, how rude of me." I get back up and extend a hand to her, "I am Keiara and this is Eevee."
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:59 pm

*notice the 2 trainers* hmm people?

*floats in a little closer just in eye shot of them*
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:17 pm

*floats in a little closer*
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:06 pm

*floats extremely close to the 2 trainers*

*notice the Eevee* hi fella

(for those who dont know jirachi is capable of human speech like mew two and meowth from team rocket)
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:47 am

Eevee playfully bats his paw a Jirachi
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 pm

*she smiles and shakes her hand* I'm amaya. and this is my bulbasaur n.n
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 pm

*bulbasaur hides behind her away from the jirachi, being cautious*
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:53 pm

"Nice to meet a friendly face so far from home. So you know any good restaurnts me, eeve and the rest of the team are getting kind of hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Well, theres always the pokemon center, for the pokemon, but theres an ice cream shop not to far from here.
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:11 pm

"Ice cream sound good, don't you think Eevee?" Eevee stops looking at Jirachi and nods. "Then it's settled." I trhow the pokeballs on my waist into the air "Come on out everybody!!!" Dragonite Luxray Arcanie Froslass and Darkrai appear.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:17 pm

*her eyes widen as the pokemon appear* woa.. i've heard of these pokemon before..
Vulpix! come on out!
*she takes out her one pokeball attched to her waist, throwing it in midair in front of her. A bright red beam shines and an image of a pokemon appears. as the red light dissapears, vulpix is happily sitting on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:23 pm

"You'll probally see hese guys alot more if you ever come to sinnoh. by the way your Vulpix looks really healthy you've been takeing good care of it."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:24 pm

mhmm. i take loads of care for her. professor oak said she was abondoned twice by two other trainers.
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Admin
Keiara

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:28 pm

"How sad. It's ery similar to Luxray over here, as a Shinx he was aboned by sevral trainers, althoug he was left in the wild..." I scratch the Vulpix behind the ear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon   The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Champ of Sinnoh Vists Celadon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon - next generation :: Kanto :: Celadon City-
Jump to: